Tuesday, February 3, 2009

{"success":false, "error":"invalid arguments"}

Well, that was a junky three hours of my life. I am using php to implement my stuff and I actually went ahead and implemented RFC1867. The sad part is...no matter what I did, the app server rejected me like a stinky bum from the street.

Sadly, I had to admit that the black-box app server knew better than I or in other words, I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong with my implementation of the RFC. I ended up just making a system call to curl. How sad is that...a computer beat me.

I think I am going to go read the real RFC and see exactly what I was doing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment